Call for a free trial! 503-640-8373
23780 NW Huffman St., Ste 109
Hillsboro, OR 97124
You will be redirected to our new site shortly.
This class is recommended for students with no previous gymnastics experience. Basic tumbling skills such as forward/backward rolls, handstands, cartwheels and round-offs will be taught.
Students must have basic tumbling skills before entering this class. Back handsprings are the main focus of this class.
Our intermediate level class requires students to have a strong standing and round-off back handspring. Back tucks, front punches and layout drills will be taught.
This class will focus on elite skills such as layout, fulls, and Arabians. Students must have completed level 3 skills before entering.
!MPACT will design a tumbling class based on the needs of your squad. These 1 hour classes will get your team competition ready!
!MPACT Squad Tumbling Teams:
- Century High School I & II (GO Jaguars!)
- Glencoe High School Varsity (GO Tide!)
- Liberty Junior Cheer (GO Falcons!)
- Lincoln High School Varsity (GO Cardinals!)
- Sunset High School Varsity (GO Apollos!)
- Westview High School Varsity, JV & JVII (GO Wildcats!)
- Westview Junior Competition Cheer (GO Wildcats!)
Home of Westview High School